General League Information
- Leagues will consist of 6 games.
- Deadline to register for Winter 2 is pending.
- Ref fees are $10 per team, per game for indoor games.
- Walled Indoor Soccer: Click Here for a link to more information on rules, days of play, leagues and more.
- Turf Futsal: Click Here for a link to more information on rules, days of play, leagues and more.
Additional Health,Safety and Entry Information
We will continue to operate under Stay Healthy guidelines and have additional enhancements, procedures and guidelines for our soccer operations:
- Face masks for all entrants are required. Players may remove their face masks during play.
- Social distancing is recommended
- Air is filtering 24-7 and it is being recirculated with outside air - not existing air in the facility.
- Games for youth (small field) in Winter 1 at this time will be run on the hour or extended start times to allow time for benches to be cleared out before the next game
- Benches will have high touch areas - like tops of walls and door handles sanitzed after each game.
- There is a new entrance that will be installed for rear entry traffic to separate incoming and outgoing foot traffic.
- There will be a gate to enter which will include temperature checks and a Covid Questionairre.
- Gate charges will apply to all entrants (exception: coaches and players); $3 Adults; Seniors $2; Children Free
- Please note: Any state ordered closures (weather, health or otherwise) causing a season not to be played or to be cut short will result in a credit toward a future season.
Options for your 2020/21 Indoor Soccer needs:
- Team Registration for Walled Indoor Soccer League Play
- Youth Individual Sign-ups for Walled Indoor Soccer League Play (found only on Youth Soccer Page)
- Team Registration for NEW Turf Futsal
- NEW Skills Training for U8 - U12 (found only on Youth Soccer Page) *Limited Spots Available
- Indoor Field Rental Information