Employment Opportunities at T&C
Looking for a fun, exciting job with great benefits? Town & Country is the place for you!
Click here to complete our JOB APPLICATION
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-442-5800
- Must be friendly, encompass a good attitude, & enjoy engaging with others
- Must be punctual & professional at all times
- Ability to work some evenings & weekends
Benefits of working at T&C:
- Flexible Work Schedule!
- Are you a high school or college student? We can work with your school/sports schedule as a part-time employee!
- Competitive Pay!
- Fun atmosphere!
- Free T&C Membership!
Sports Service Desk Attendant:
Town & Country is seeking individuals who enjoy working with food & beverage in a fun, on-your-feet atmosphere! This position will operate out of our concession stands. Responsibilities can include:
- Properly handling & serving food and drink products to customers
- Utilizing the Square app to manage all transactions
- Providing excellent customer service
This is mostly a weekday (late) evening and weekend shift. Interested applicants should be at least 16 years of age (at least 20 years of age + 1 day in order to serve alcohol), have previous customer service skills, and have the ability to work independently.
Member Service Desk Attendant:
Town & Country is looking for individuals who encompass a good attitude, are customer service oriented, and motivated. Some responsibilities in this role include:
- Staying "Active & Engaged" - Monitoring all Members & Patrons who enter T&C
- Assisting in Front Desk Operations
- Ensuring Safety & Cleanliness throughout Health Club areas
- Opening/Closing Health Club
This position ranges in shifts from morning (opening), to midday, to evening (closing). Interested applicants must be at least 16 years of age, previous experience with customer service, & are comfortable being a "front facing" employee.