Welcome to T&C's Winter 1 Youth 5v5 2023 Session!
This a great league to keep your teams' skills sharp, get quality touches on the ball, and have fun during live game play!
We are accepting team registrations for U8 - High School Varsity Divisions this session, which will begin as early as the week of October 30th, 2023. Read below for more information on team sign-ups!
Please note this league has only CLUB/SELECT Level Divisions. There are no recreational divisions at this time.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Winter 1 5V5 Team Registration NOW OPEN!
Registration Deadline: Monday, 10/09/23
5v5 Team Sign Up Information:
Winter 1 Duration:
- 8 Game Session (typically one game per week, barring unexpected weather and holidays)
- Session Begins: As early as Friday, 11/3/2023
- Session Ends: Tentatively through Sunday, 1/14/2023
- First Games: All teams will be emailed their first game time at least a week in advance, after the Bracket Review period has closed.
- Please ensure the email used to submit the registration is spelled correctly on the form & checked frequently as all communications will be sent via email.
Winter 1 Divisions:
- U8 Girls, U10 Girls, U12 Girls, U14 Girls, U16/JV Girls, High School Varsity Girls
- U8 Boys, U10 Boys, U12 Boys, U14 Boys, U16/JV Boys, High School Varsity Boys
Division Days of Play:
- U8 - High School Varsity Boys: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays
- U8 - High School Varsity Girls: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays
- U8 - High School Varsity: $675/team (+ registration/processing fees)
- Additional $12 referee fee per game per team for all 5v5 Youth Teams
Team Uniforms: Each team is responsible to provide a primary uniform for their team as well as a back up uniform in the event of a color conflict with another team. The Home team is required to change shirts in the event of a color conflict.
- If you would like to purchase uniform t-shirts for your team through T&C, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing/details.
Winter 1 Bracket Review: T&C will offer a "Bracket Review" period for teams to review their division placement and provide any final scheduling requests. This is currently set to be posted on this page by Tuesday, 10/17/2023 and will be open until Wednesday, 10/18/2023. T&C must receive all bracket modifications and scheduling requests by the close of the Bracket Review on Wednesday, 10/18/2023.
Team Registration: Registration Deadline is Monday, 10/09/2023.
General Winter 1 5v5 Session Information:
NO GATE FEES FOR OUR INDOOR SOCCER LEAGUES!
All U10 - High School Varsity 5v5 Games will be played on our Turf 5v5 "St. Elizabeth Healthcare" Field
Who Can Register?
We accept all club/select teams ONLY for the above age groups! Please note that this formatting is designed for a higher level of play compared to indoor - focusing on high level of skill level, technique, and increased pace of play.